There are 3 scholarships available for Transfiguration Seniors to apply for.
Stephanie Randall: March 31
Respect Life: April 17
Men's Club: May 1
Each year we celebrate Transfiguration’s seniors. With so much uncertainty with what is happening tomorrow, we may not be able to do that in the traditional way, but I’m working on a solution! I know our seniors need a lot of love, understanding and patience right now, and they deserve to be recognized. We want to celebrate all their hard work and accomplishments. I am planning to put together a video with a baby and senior picture and their future plans.
We are taking everything week by week, but I am praying we’ll be able to have a Baccalaureate Mass on May 17 at the 6pm Mass. I will keep everyone updated.
Please fill this online form out, so I can compile everyone’s information. Please fill out the form by April 19 https://forms.gle/fF1EF9xmevPGVhph7
What we need from you:
- Upload to the form or email to Melisa both a senior picture (or a nice picture) and a baby picture of your teen.
- Fill out your senior’s information on the form. We will publish your senior’s full name and his/her plans for the future in the video.
- If you have any pictures of your teen involved in ChrisTeen events, retreats or missions trips, please email them to Melisa
If you have any questions, please contact Melisa
Here are some Safe Haven resources
Also available , text the word SECURE to 66866. Automatic enrollment into seven days of emailed digital tips.
Time Well spent during COVID-19
Calendar of Events
We will be postponing or cancelling all our events in the time being. Please keep an eye on your email and our social media for updates. If you have any questions regarding any ChrisTeen events, please contact:
High School: Melisa Gonzalez,
Middle School: Theresa Brader,
Confirmation: Karen Paonessa,
ChrisTeen Journey Classes
Sunday Classes Meet at:
4:30pm - 5:45pm & 7:30pm - 9:00pm
Wednesday Classes Meet at:
6:30pm - 7:45pm
10 Way to Spread the Good
News Amid Social Distancing
1. Joining a virtual small group
2. Going to Adoration
3. Praying with the daily readings
4. Grace-sharing on Social Media– spread positivity on your social media!
5. Write emails to family members
6. Calling the elderly from your parish
7. Donating food to St.. Vincent de Paul or your local food pantry
8. Signing up for online giving at your Parish
9. Giving spiritual bouquets to family and friends– a collection of prayers or sacrifices offered to them or their special intention
10. Count your Blessings!
Adapted by Acenssionpress.com
The St. Vincent de Paul Pantry Needs Help!
The pantry for SVDP will try and follow their normal pantry schedule of every other Monday… with accommodations! The SVDP food collection cart will be moved to the Church foyer for “drive and drop.”
The Church foyer is open every day except for private Mass live streaming. The church will be closed M-F- , ,
The most critical needs are:
- Peanut Butter
- Canned protein (chicken and tuna)
- Spaghetti sauce
- Canned Tomato items (sauce, paste, diced )
- Helpers (tuna and H-burger)
- Creamed soups
- Hearty soups
- Boxed potatoes
- Small bags of rice (1 and 2 lb)
- Pancake mix
- Small bags of flour and sugar (granulated –also 1 and 2 lb)
- Cooking oil (small ones available at Dollar Tree for small families) Please no giant industrial sizes
- Cereal (Hot and cold)
Peer Ministry is now ChrisTeen Night!
Exciting News for the Fall!!!
Everyone, Please Join Us!!!
ChrisTeen Night is an evening for teens from grades 7-12 to come together for
Faith, Fellowship & Fun!!
We will meet at the Family Life Center (FLC) in the Youth Room on the 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month from 7:30 -9:00 p.m. Teens will have an opportunity to get involved in volunteering to help plan upcoming events, be a team leader for those events, or just have fun with other teens during the evening.
Middle Schoolers and High Schoolers will work together and/or separately during the night, depending on what activities are planned.
Why should you come?
Because the friends that you make at ChrisTeen are friends for life! You can be your crazy, sweet, nerdy, sporty, weird, cool self and we will love you with the unbelievable love of our savior Jesus Christ!
Adults, if you would like to volunteer, please join us - you don't need to make a huge commitment, come when you can and Show Your Jesus to the teens!